Third, how to disassemble the pulley or coupling?
The removal method and steps of the pulley or coupling are as follows:
1. Loosen or knock down the fixing screw on the pulley or the coupling, and add kerosene to the contact hole between the inner hole of the pulley or the coupling and the shaft to be infiltrated and lubricated. Then slowly pull the pulley or coupling out with a special gripper (also known as a die). When using the shaft puller, the center of the screw should be aligned with the center line of the shaft, and pay attention to the force of the pulley or the coupling. Do not break the wheel insulation or damage the shaft puller.
2. If the pulley or coupling is tightly packed or rusted, it is not easy to remove. Wrap the shaft with a damp cloth, and use a blower to quickly and evenly heat the pulley or coupling to expand it, and pull it out and remove it. .
3. You can also use the square iron with the end of the wedge to tilt the inner ring of the pulley or the coupling, and tap the other end of the square iron with a small hammer to remove the pulley or the coupling.
If you do not need to clean the bearings or bushings of the motor, you do not have to disassemble the coupling.
Install the pulley or coupling, there are two methods: cold and hot:
1. When cold-packing, align the keyway or tighten the screw hole first. For small and medium-sized motors, put a wooden block on the end face of the pulley or the coupling and slowly tap it in with a hammer. If it is difficult to knock in, place a block on the other end of the shaft and place it on the wall, then tap the pulley or coupling. For large motors, the pulley or coupling can be pressed into the shaft with a jack. However, a fixed support frame is used to hold the other end of the motor and the bottom of the jack.
2. The hot suit refers to heating the pulley or coupling of the interference fit to expand to a certain extent, and quickly pull it onto the shaft. Because the hole and shaft of the pulley or coupling are mostly transmitted with an interference fit.
The heating method of the hot set is oven heating and hot oil cooking:
1. When heating in an oven, the pulley or the coupling is placed in the oven. In order to make it heat evenly, the heating rate is preferably 60 ° C / h, the temperature can not be too fast, and the heating time depends on the amount of expansion. It can be detected by the prepared expanded inner diameter size needle, and the hot sleeve can be performed when the needle can protrude into the inner hole.
2. When cooking with hot oil, install a support frame in the fuel tank equipped with transformer oil, place the pulley or coupling on the bracket, and then heat the oil to expand the pulley or coupling and heat it. set. To prevent uneven heating, the pulley or coupling cannot be in direct contact with the tank floor.
Fourth, how to remove the brush holder, windshield and fan blades?
The motor brush holder, hood and fan blades are removed as follows:
1. For closed motor, after removing the pulley or coupling, unscrew the outer hood cap and remove the hood. Then unscrew the set screw on the fan end of the rotor shaft or remove the pin. Gently and evenly tap the fan around with the wooden hammer, the fan can be loosened and removed.
2. For the wound motor, first loosen the brush holder spring, lift the brush holder to remove the brush, and then remove the brush holder. To ensure an accurate reset during assembly, mark it before disassembly.
3. For small motors, the fan does not have to be removed, but is pulled out with the rotor. When the bearing in the end cap needs to be greased or replaced, the fan should be removed.
4. The method of dismounting the blades should vary with the installation method.
Some of the blades are fixed with clamping screws, some are fixed with a cap screw, and some are pins. The new type of plastic fan has two square holes for the purpose of disassembling the two hooks of the puller. The large shaft of the large motor is drilled with two threaded holes on the proximal shaft. It is used to alternately screw two screws commensurate with the hole to push the blades out. The blades of large motors are tightly packed and are not easily removed. Therefore, when disassembling the blades, the method of fixing the blades should be carefully observed, and then the corresponding disassembly measures should be taken.