The reason why the motor can not start and how to deal with it
(1) One phase of the fuse is broken, the phase is missing, and there is a click. If the two-phase fuse is broken, the motor does not move and is silent. Find out the cause of the fuse blow and replace it with a new one.
(2) The power supply voltage is too low, or the buck is reduced when starting up. The former should find the reason; the latter should properly increase the starting pressure drop. If an auto-decompression starter is used, the tap can be changed to increase the starting voltage.
(3) The stator winding or the rotor winding is broken, or the wound rotor brush and the slip ring are not in contact, and should be inspected and repaired.
(4) The stator windings are short-circuited or grounded, and can be inspected by a megohmmeter.
(5) The stator winding wiring is wrong. If the triangle is connected to the star by mistake, or the first end is reversed, it should be checked and corrected.
(6) The stator rubs against the rotor core.
(7) If the bearing is damaged or stuck, the bearing should be replaced.
(8) If the load is too heavy, the load should be reduced.
(9) Mechanical failure, the belt-operated machine itself is not flexible, or it cannot be rotated.
(10) The belt is pulled too tight, the friction is intensified, and the belt tightness should be adjusted.
(11) There is an error or fault in the wiring of the starting equipment, check and correct, and eliminate the fault.