1. Divided by working power type: can be divided into DC motor and AC motor.
1.1 DC motor can be divided according to structure and working principle: brushless DC motor and brushed DC motor.
1.1.1 Brushed DC motor can be divided: permanent magnet DC motor and electromagnetic DC motor.
184.108.40.206 Electromagnetic DC motor division: series-excited DC motor, parallel-excited DC motor, separately excited DC motor and compound-excited DC motor.
220.127.116.11 Permanent magnet DC motor division: rare earth permanent magnet DC motor, ferrite permanent magnet DC motor and AlNiCo permanent magnet DC motor.
1.1 Among them, AC motors can also be divided into single-phase motors and three-phase motors.
2. Divided by structure and working principle: can be divided into DC motor, asynchronous motor, synchronous motor.
2.1 Synchronous motor can be divided: permanent magnet synchronous motor, reluctance synchronous motor and hysteresis synchronous motor.
2.2 Asynchronous motors can be divided: induction motors and AC commutator motors.
2.2.1 Induction motors can be divided into three-phase asynchronous motors, single-phase asynchronous motors and shaded-pole asynchronous motors.
2.2.2 AC commutator motor can be divided: single-phase series-excited motor, AC-DC motor and repeller motor.
3. According to the starting and running modes: capacitor-starting single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor-operated single-phase asynchronous motor, capacitor-starting single-phase asynchronous motor and split-phase single-phase asynchronous motor.
4. Divided by purpose: drive motor and control motor.
4.1 Drive motor division: electric tools (including drilling, polishing, polishing, grooving, cutting, reaming, etc.) with electric motors, household appliances (including washing machines, electric fans, refrigerators, air conditioners, tape recorders, video recorders, DVDs) Motors, vacuum cleaners, cameras, hair dryers, electric shavers, etc.) Motors for motors and other general purpose small mechanical equipment (including various small machine tools, small machines, medical equipment, electronic equipment, etc.).
4.2 Control motor is divided into: stepper motor and servo motor.
5. According to the structure of the rotor: cage induction motor (the old standard is called squirrel cage asynchronous motor) and wound rotor induction motor (the old standard is called wound asynchronous motor).
6. Divided by operating speed: high speed motor, low speed motor, constant speed motor, speed control motor.